Alongside our tailored servicing solutions, each title is accompanied with a high quality catalogue record (in either MARC21 or UNIMARC format), sent at the point that the item is supplied. Catalogue records are created by the British Library, the Library of Congress, Bibliographic Data Services, and the Dawson Books in-house cataloguing team.
At Dawson Books we offer…
• A range of MARC record services to match your specific library needs.
• High quality ‘book-in-hand’ records, to AACR2 level 2 or RDA standard.
• Records can also be tailored to suit a library’s particular requirements and have many quality assurance checks in place that are automatically applied to every record supplied.
• MARC record supply in the method that suits you – via email or ftp download.
• A range of payment options on MARC records – included in the item cost, totalled at the end of the invoice, or invoiced separately.