MEET USER DEMAND, WHILST PROTECTING YOUR BUDGET – LET’S TALK ABOUT PATRON DRIVEN ACQUISITION
A profiled selection of unowned ebooks can be presented on the Library catalogue and the reader platform that can be triggered for purchased depending on the user behaviour.
• Real-time access to content not owned by the library
• Create a ‘profile selection’ or make 600,000 ebooks visible
• Option to upload MARC files to library catalogue
• Range of reports available to support PDA, including usage, comparison and financial reports
• Customisable emails and notifications
• Libraries can configure single or multiple PDA models to suit their needs:
– X amount of 5 minute previews = auto purchase
– X amount of rentals = auto purchase
– X amount of Suggest For Purchase requests = auto purchase
– Continue reading option after 5 minute preview = auto purchase
Auto-purchase options are inter-operable & allows the Library flexibility to build a model that best suits their needs, whilst protecting the budget. Profiled collections can be determined by Dewey, price, language and publisher. New titles can be added fortnightly that match the profile.