CHOOSE HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN USE THE BOOK SIMULTANEOUSLY – THROUGH MANAGED USER ACCESS (MUA)
An alternative purchasing model which includes Single User and 3-user options with the added flexibility of increased concurrent users if stipulated by the publisher and can grant users access to premium content which wouldn’t otherwise be available. Managed User Access allows a number of simultaneous users, from 1 to 99, access to the ebook at any one time. Where the maximum user limit is reached, a queuing system allows a user to be alerted when access becomes available. An email alert is sent with a direct link to the ebook.
The library sets the amount of time, in hours, the user can access the ebook for – both on-line and download. The library will also set the number of hours that the further users have to pick the book up once they have been alerted to its availability.
• Publisher list price less any contractual terms.
• No limit of number of MUA copies permitted to be purchased
• No minimum order – build a tailored collection
• No subscription / hosting / annual fees
• MUA usage report available, including real-time queue information
• Possibility to automatically purchase additional copies for high demand titles, based on queue size