REMOVE RESTRICTIONS ON THE NUMBER OF USERS WHO CAN ACCESS A BOOK AT ANY ONE TIME
A flexible lending model which allows multiple concurrent reading of an ebook. Set amount of credits, per ebook, ranging from 100 to 400 depending on the publisher – 15,000 titles available with unlimited credits.
• Multiple concurrent access
• 1 credit = 24 hour access period per user from time of entry using authentication
• Credits renew annually at no extra cost
• Publisher list price less any contractual terms.
• No minimum order – build a tailored collection
• No subscription / hosting / annual fees
On the 12 month anniversary of purchase the credits renew back to the original amount at no extra cost. Administrators are alerted to any titles that are nearing the end of their credits – which allows the decision to be taken as to whether to purchase another copy if the title is in high demand, or wait for the credits to renew.