In the latest release of dawsonera we have introduced the ability for users to choose Kortext to read/access content.
The core advantages of this new option for end users over Adobe Digital Editions and Bluefire Reader include:
- Aggregate Content – The ability to access any of their digital learning content: library loans, purchased textbooks and OER, all in one place.
- Accessibility – A more inclusive studying experience through Kortext, such as changing background colours, font sizes and more.
- Feature Rich – The option to use Read-Aloud content as well as highlighting, notes and search.
- Enhanced Reading Experience – An intuitive reading experience with physical page numbering and more responsive applications.
- Sharing and Collaboration – Content and notes can be easily shared with peers and tutors.
A full guide for using dawsonera with Kortext can be accessed via dawsonera’s help page.
If you have any questions on the above, please contact email@example.com.