Top Seller: Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics – Andy Field (SAGE Publications Ltd.)
Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics
Publication Date: 28.11.2017
SAGE Publications Ltd.
With an exciting new look, new characters to meet, and its unique combination of humour and step-by-step instruction, this award-winning book is the statistics lifesaver for everyone. From initial theory through to regression, factor analysis and multilevel modelling, Andy Field animates statistics and SPSS software with his famously bizarre examples and activities.
What’s brand new:
- A radical new design with original illustrations and even more colour
- A maths diagnostic tool to help students establish what areas they need to revise and improve on.
- A revamped digital resource that uses video, case studies, datasets and more to help students negotiate project work, master data management techniques, and apply key writing and employability skills
- New sections on replication, open science and Bayesian thinking
- Now fully up to date with latest versions of IBM SPSS Statistics©.
To order Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics, please click here